Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday

Ugh.  I am in ketosis - verified that last night via some Keto-stix I had at home.  I am also swollen up and bloated and mildly constipated.  I do not feel particularly well.  Not pleasant.  And I gained weight yesterday - I'm at 150.8 right now.  Things are not going well.

But I have faith in ketosis.  I know it has worked in the past, so I am persevering.  Here's yesterday's eating:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • chef's salad (ham, turkey, cheese) with blue cheese dressing
  • two or three pieces of cheese (dinner)
  • about 2 servings of coconut flakes
Broken down, I'd say I had maybe 20g carbs yesterday - possibly less.  I know that I'm retaining water through some sort of hormonal hell, but I don't want to contribute to it any more than I have to.  And I successfully resisted chocolate cravings last night, so that's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment