Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday

This is not fun.  Sleep continues to be crap - I woke up three or four times last night - and I'm gaining weight.  Granted, yesterday was not a fast day, but still - I'm up to 148.4 this morning.  With bulgy ankles, so it's water.  Add in cranky and achy, and I suspect I know what comes next.  Does that mean that the hot flashes are hovering over the horizon again, too?

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • double quarter-pounder with cheese, no bun
  • small order of fries
  • pork roast with maple dijon glaze (that mostly vanished)
  • salad with blue cheese, walnuts, and cranberries (balsamic vinaigrette)
  • three almond-flour chocolate chip cookies
I think that was it.  I was really hungry at lunchtime yesterday, which is why I grabbed McDonalds.  Probably should have skipped the fries, but they tasted amazing.  

I may know one reason for the bad sleep - the window over my side of the bed was closed tight the past few nights.  Lee's been cold, but that seems a bit extreme.  I opened it about an inch; we'll see if that allows both of us to sleep comfortably tonight.

Day off tomorrow.  I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment