Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday

Well, that was weird.  I ate pretty crappy yesterday, and slept hardly at all (work intervened), and got on the scale with eyes averted, expecting bad news.  Instead, down half a pound - 146.0 this morning.  Some things are just mysterious, I guess.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • 3 Ghirardelli mint chocolate squares
  • chicken and broccoli in Alfredo sauce (cream butter, cheese, garlic)
  • salad with cranberries, walnuts, blue cheese, balsamic vinaigrette
  • two handsful of M&Ms
  • a handful of cashews
  • two pieces of cheese
Eliminate the chocolate, and it would have been a very good day.  And my calves were fasciculating throughout the late evening, but did not cramp outright.

We also went walking last night - I did about a mile and a half.  My shoulder is a little irritated this morning - I may need to find something else to do for a while until it's fully healed.  Maybe stationary biking.

Weekend starts today.  Not sure what we have planned, other than a visit to the vet for dog shots and something for my uncle's birthday.  Weather is supposed to be inauspicious.  Probably should braise something.

No comments:

Post a Comment