Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wednesday

I don't know if I weighed myself yesterday or not.  Regardless, I'm at 149.4 this morning, so some improvement from Monday.  Here's yesterday's eating:
  • ham and cheese omelet
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cashews
  • two string cheeses
  • beef stroganoff (no starch, just meat, mushrooms, and sauce)
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • red wine
  • two pieces of cheese
  • and a stupid fundraising chocolate bar
I'm still having trouble getting those last carbs out the door, unfortunately. But it was generally a good day, so I won't complain.  No idea what we're doing for dinner tonight.  I need to plan better, I think.  The stroganoff was composed of onions, butter, mushrooms, beef stock and wine, sliced filet mignon, and sour cream, and was oh-so-good.

No comments:

Post a Comment