Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday

I thought I did better yesterday; suspect some of the 148.0 I saw this morning is water, and the usual delayed reaction to my eating habits.  Fasting this morning; Lee was not feeling well and it wasn't a big deal to eat or not - in fact, my stomach is mildly upset this morning, so a rest is a good thing.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • tea with cream
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • beef jerky
  • the last (!) two Ghirardelli dark chocolate mint squares
  • meatza with pepperoni, canadian bacon, and mushrooms
  • the last half-handful of M&Ms
See?  Really not all that bad.

It doesn't help that they're having a "free smoothie bar" at work this morning, for some bizarre reason.  In conjunction with a book fair.  Fortunately, a smoothie doesn't even sound remotely appealing - neither did the lobster mac and cheese featured on Triple-D last night, although it had Lee going.  And I wasn't tempted by the baked goods one of my team brought to work - well, maybe I was tempted to respond with almond-flour chocolate chip cookies; I might have to make some of those tonight and bring them in tomorrow to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment