Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday

I've had a horrible, dragged-out case of the munchies for the past few days.  I have found myself with a distended stomach just after a meal, wanting to chew on something crunchy.  So, it's probably not too surprising that I'm at 147.4 this morning.  Combined with the reduction in hot flashes, I suspect that I'm going through another weird fluctuation in hormone levels - I'm also rather cranky this morning.

Not sure I recall everything I ate yesterday, so I'm not going to list it.  Lots of nuts, 3 meals (I hate weekends, because if Lee wants lunch and I don't eat, he gets mad, so I eat lunch), M&Ms (which, thank heaven, are nearly gone).  And I wanted cookies and pizza and cinnamon rolls and mashed potatoes in the worst way - and had none of them.  So I guess that's good.

Sleep is obviously improving, although I can tell I'm not over the time change just yet - I keep waking up well before 5:00, thinking it's time to get up for the day.  Hoping that this week will take care of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment