Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday

I'm taking off Friday from work, so of course, this week is lasting far too long.  Sleep last night was fairly awful - woke at 11:00, certain it was morning.  Also 2:38 and some time around 4:00.  The water retention has begun in earnest, too, so much so that my toes are sore, just from lying in bed.  148.0 again this morning after a partial fast yesterday - I had peanuts around 2:00 in the afternoon because I was very hungry.  Here's the details:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • peanuts
  • cheese (a total of 3 pieces)
  • hot and sour soup
  • beef with green peppers
  • a square of chocolate caramel bar (fund-raising chocolates)
  • walnuts
I think that was it.  Woke up with some indigestion, so we skipped breakfast again this morning.  I might eat lunch - going out to run errands at that time, at least.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment