Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday

I ate fairly well yesterday until evening, when a significant potato chip craving hit.  And I didn't put the chips in a container, but brought the bag out with me.  Bad move.  150.0 this morning.  Still stiff and swollen, but I gotta cut that sort of thing out.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • tea with cream
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • three almond-flour chocolate chip cookies
  • stuffed pepper
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • raspberry ice cream
  • 1/4 of a fundraising chocolate bar with caramel
  • some substantial number of potato chips
That was it.  Sleep was okay last night, although I did have a leg cramp at some point - it didn't wake me up enough to care about what time it was, though.  Lots of dreams, which I tend to attribute to the melatonin.

Fasting this morning for convenience.  Don't know if it will last all day or not, since I have not much of anything to do today - boredom could take over my willpower.

No comments:

Post a Comment