Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday

The weekend was good.  Fairly unstructured and calm, which we desperately needed.  146.0 this morning.

Here's yesterday, best I can recall.
  • tea with cream
  • bacon
  • cheese
  • M&Ms (more than I should have had - several handsful)
  • potato chips (a small handful)
  • chicken
  • salad with balsamic vinaigrette, blue cheese, walnuts, and cranberries
That was it.  Spent much of the day sewing, which keeps me from eating.

Sleep has been going okay.  Not great, but not the worst ever, either.  Added a blanket to the bed over Saturday and it's probably too warm for me, but so be it.  Menopause has devolved into multiple daily episodes of sweating like a pig - disgusting, really.  Nothing seems to help, and my sense is that adding hormones to the mix would just delay it all.  Guess I'd rather get over it all now - but I would like now to be shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment