Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday

Fasted until 2 pm yesterday, but was hungry and stressed, and ate jerky and one (only one) mint chocolate.  146.4 this morning, so a little improvement.  Here's the day:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • beef jerky
  • a Ghirardelli dark chocolate mint square
  • cheese (6 pieces altogether, I think)
  • walnuts
  • one handful of M&Ms
  • one handful of potato chips
I think that was it.  Not at all good nutrition, but Lee had a meeting at dinner time and the evening and election results stressed me out so badly I'm surprised I didn't go buy and eat a bag of cookies or something.  Have had breakfast today, and have meetings straight through until 12:30 this morning, so I will try to keep from snacking today.  When I do, I lose weight.  And I would like to go into Thanksgiving about 3 pounds down from here, give or take.

We are doing the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving - a 4-mile run-walk thingie.  Should be fun.  Wonder if the snow will hold off?  Because if not, the Vibrams are likely to be kind of cold - and I no longer wear running shoes. Toe socks and the Sprints?  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment