Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday

Fasted yesterday.  No weight change - still 150.0.  It's all hormones, and I hate not being in much control.  Nonetheless, I will plug on.  Sleep last night was, well, adequate, I guess.  Nothing more.  I woke up at about quarter to 4 for no reason other than discomfort.  Not in the shoulder I've been slowly healing - it's been fine recently - and not in the other shoulder that produced a nasty knot yesterday morning.  In my lower back.  Go figure.  I'm still not entirely sure what that was about, but I got back to sleep, and it wasn't obviously there the next morning.

Neither of us was hungry this morning - odd, considering how little I ate yesterday, anyway.  Here's the list:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese (1 piece)
  • salad with chicken, and blue cheese dressing
  • a peppermint-chocolate-chip shake (at Chik-fil-a)
  • a glass of homemade eggnog
So, a lot of fat, a little sugar, and the rest meat-and-leaves.  In any event, I just won't eat until I'm actually hungry today - and unless that occurs while I'm out around lunchtime shopping for leggings for the road race tomorrow, not until dinnertime.

Pie-making starts tonight. I can at least get the crust started - maybe not blind-baked.  Time is so short right now.  Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment