Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday

148.8 yesterday morning, the second day of reduction after a night on Advil PM (that is, I took it Friday night).  I think that the "PM" component, which is an antihistamine, has some diuretic properties, since taking Advil PM seems right now to be the ONLY effing way to make the weight go down.  150.8 this morning, and my head is stuffed up and decidedly uncomfortable.  I did some sinus irrigation yesterday that seems only to have made things worse - yippee.  So I feel like crap, I cannot get the water to go away for more than about 24 hours, and I'm frustrated.

I ate things like bacon, cheese, coconut oil, and meat and salad yesterday - the only carbs were 1 (yes, really) Nacho Cheese Dorito and a twice-baked potato half, and whatever carbs are in homemade eggnog (2 Tbsp sugar, and whatever is in 1.5 cups of milk, divided among 6 portions).  Granted, the coconut oil was in chocolate bark, but it was made with Lindt's 85% and a piece of bark probably has about 1/2 square of the chocolate in it, which equates to maybe 1 g carb, I think.  I don't have an exact list of what I ate yesterday, though; my head is so stuffed up that I can't do justice to coherent thought today.  I don't think it's an illness, but it is annoying.

Hoping for a better day tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment