Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday

I had my first Rolfing session last night - the one that concentrates on breathing, of all things.  When it was done, I stood up and felt like I'd been issued a new body.  Wow!  I'm a little stiff this morning, but not in pain, and I'm finding that I'm no longer feeling pain I didn't even know I had - that's the best way I can describe it for now, anyway.  Kind of amazing.

149.0 this morning; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • beef jerky
  • a bag of M&Ms (started to type, "a gag of M&Ms"; maybe that would be a better description)
  • Chipotle barbacoa with salsa, guac, cheese, and sour cream
  • iced tea
That was it.  Not quite a fast, but not much, either.  Effective in shedding a pound of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment