Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thursday (I think) - first day back from vacation

A week ago, it appears I weighed over 151 pounds, and after a week of being at home with the cheese and sausage and candy, I'm down to 150.0.  It's been a struggle, but I have finally made it back into reasonable ketosis, and am hoping to start losing again.  Had leg cramps last night, and while I'm groggy this morning as a result of the lost sleep, as well as stiff and achy, darn glad to see them.  Weird, I know.

No idea what I ate yesterday, I'm sorry to say.  Bacon, cheese, chocolates, nuts, part of a filet and a salad - that might have been it.  Oh, and carrots with Alouette cheese. 

I'm thinking we need to find a way back to the gym for the next month - after all, within that period, the ball takes place, as does the parade and the cruise, and I would like very much to be in shape for all of them.  And I'm not just now.

FWIW, though, my shoulder seems to be settling down at last - the Rolfing is helping with that and lots of other things, so I'm hopeful that I'll be able to work out without pain.  Going to try, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment