Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday

Possibly the only post this week; I'm on vacation starting tomorrow.  Weight continues to hover in the upper 140s - 149.6 today after a weekend with 150.0 and 149.2, not in that order.  Working hard this week on ketosis - for me and for Lee - although we're going out to dinner with visiting family tonight, for Mexican, so things may not be good.  I'm aiming for fajitas with a side of green chile; if I'm really strong, without the side.  We shall see.

Made coconut macaroons yesterday - surprisingly easy, and sweeter than I would actually have liked.  I think I can cut down the maple syrup component a lot more if we continue to use sweetened coconut (the only kind I could find in thin shreds).  Anyway, worth another try, I think.  They had vanilla bean scrapings in them as well, and that's always good.

I cannot come up with a list of what I ate yesterday, but the macaroons may have been nearly the only carbs.  Well, maybe also the potato starch in meatballs, which were dinner.  Fairly low, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment