Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thursday

It's not like I don't know that McDonald's is a bad idea in general, so the fact that I'm up 2 pounds (151.0) from yesterday shouldn't be a surprise to me.  Double QP with cheese, no bun, small fries, small Eggnog shake for lunch.  Delish.  And maybe I don't regret it much.

Fasting today - looks like I'll make it until dinner, which will be beef-vegetable soup (it's in the Crock-Pot).  I had a brief craving for Skittles earlier today, but since I have a lot of meetings today, I wasn't able to act on it - and won't bother now (it's 3 pm).

Slept crazy-good last night - went to bed around 8 and didn't last 10 minutes, I'd guess - and slept pretty much right up to the alarm at 5:30.  I begin to think I had a lot more pain than I'd realized until the Rolfing session.  Another effect I noticed today: I can sit in an armless chair for an hour without feeling like my upper body is on fire.  This is new.  And I wish now that I'd tried it years ago.  I'll be very interested to see how the remaining 9 sessions affect me.

Yesterday also included our standard breakfast and a dinner of chicken and salad, and a chocolate candy (Godiva truffle thingie), some bark, and the last of my most recent batch of homemade eggnog  (still trying to capture the elusive "eggnog" flavor that I don't have in it) with a dribble of rum (which was not the elusive "eggnog" flavor).  So not the greatest eating day on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment