Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thursday

I've been off work most of the week - at home, but on vacation.  Had a physical Tuesday and wanted to report some of the results.  
  • Weight at the doctor's, fully clothed, but barefoot: 152 pounds.
  • Blood pressure: 100/70.
  • Resting (sitting) pulse: 56.
  • Respiration: 12 (I assume breaths/minute).
Haven't got the lipids back yet - possibly tomorrow.  That morning, without clothes, I weighed 150.0 at home - seems likely that jeans would weigh over a pound, so we're close.  Today, I weigh 148.6.  Good trend.

I'll be very interested to see the rest of the tests - 2 years and a bit later.

Working hard at ketosis this week - and fighting cravings.  My body really wants cookies, I think.  Fortunately, we don't have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment