Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday

Back to routine yesterday - work and all that.  150.6 this morning - I've been juggling around a handful of pounds since forever, it seems.  And will continue to juggle until I drop everything - or something.  Anyway, here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • bacon (4 pieces)
  • the usual supplements
  • chocolate (2 stale pieces of See's candy - which I should have resisted)
  • cheese
  • coconut flakes
  • beef with snow peas, no rice
  • hot and sour soup
  • chocolate (1 piece of a filled milk chocolate thing that Lee got for Christmas)
I think that was it.  We spent the evening getting drape-clad headshots of the girls for a news article about the Mardi Gras court, which was a fine distraction from boredom eating.

I started today with a fat-bomb smoothie that was light on the berries - seeing if coconut oil will be more filling for me than bacon fat.  This is based on Jamie Scott's latest post about calories and ketosis - the gist is that different people have different nutritional needs based on muscle fiber type and other body comp details.  He suggested a bit of experimentation to see what does and does not work - so I'm experimenting.  Also trying to figure out what to do about exercise - my shoulder is feeling enough better that I think it might be a good idea to lift a bit - so maybe I'll get the free weights going at home again, since our schedule makes the gym really impractical.

No comments:

Post a Comment