Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday

Airplane water, much of it, I think.  A day of sensible eating, and a chunk vanished - I'm at 145.8 this morning.  Here's yesterday's eating:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • a few dark chocolate "pearls"
  • a bag of peanuts - I was quite hungry late in the day
  • grassfed beef meatballs
  • spaghetti sauce
  • chocolate almonds
  • cheese
I think that was it.  Spent the evening doing needlework, which tends to keep me from wanting to raid the cupboards, and is something I should do a LOT more of.  We didn't go to the gym, although we did go to the grocery store for garlic and bulk cheese, so we weren't averse to leaving the house or anything. 

Weekend coming.  Not sure what we'll be doing, although Christmas shopping will probably be part of it.  That, and more of that sensible eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment