Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday

Spent yesterday enduring an oh-so-mild migraine.  It was looming at breakfast, making my arms feel weak, and by the time I made it to work, had produced a sort of headache that lingered all day, influencing my tea-drinking (more!) and eating a bit.  Sometimes I felt hungry, other times, rather sick.  It was kind of nasty - and, of course, I had no Advil with me, so all I could do was suffer it out.  Got home, and took 3 of them - and with that, and an Epsom Salts bath and a bit of dinner, I got to feeling less awful - just wrung out.  Not pleasant at all.

Despite that, I ate marginally okay.  Here's the scoop:
  • fat bomb smoothie
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • potato chips (salt cravings)
  • more cheese
  • salami
  • some very nasty gluten-free nut thin crackers, looking for some crunch
  • an apple
  • more cheese
  • walnuts
  • chocolate almonds (only 3)
Was asleep fairly early, I think - before 10, anyway - but slept rather roughly; some passing fasciculation/cramping in one leg, and an inability to get comfortable and stay that way.  I didn't exactly wake up at any point, but I wasn't fully asleep all night, either.  Woke up at 4:40 and put on an old radio playlist, which I remember hearing start, but no details of, so I suspect I went back to partly-asleep.

145.8 this morning - down a bit from yesterday.  Probably down to a weight zone where I will spend the winter, I'd guess - mid 140s.  I was looking back at this time last year, and I was in the just-under-150 zone, so I can't complain much.  I feel a bit thick about the middle though - my jeans are a little bit tight, and at one point in the past year, I can recall them being very loose.  Something to work on - we haven't been doing much in the way of exercise recently, what with the travel and everything, and we should be.  Maybe next week, things will simmer down to normal and we can get back to the gym.  For today, though, I'm just glad not to have that headache anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment