Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday

After some contemplation, I think I over-onioned the soup in last night's recipe - it lent a rather lingering flavor to life last night.  However, a regular breakfast, a couple of hunks of walnut mid-day (all I had left - and none today, which could get dicey), and that soup and some cheese and chocolates in the evening, resulted in another half pound gone - 142.4 this morning (with the scale indecisive between that and 142.2 for quite a while).  I also did my body fat measurements and it looks like much of the loss was fat - I'm at 23.5% fat and around 109 pounds of lean mass, which is consistent with the last time I measured. 

This time of year, with the nasty cold temps we've been having this week, especially, I rather miss that fat.  It's a little chilly being thin - not that I'd trade it, really.

Slept wretchedly last night - one bounding-out-of-bed leg cramp and a trip to the fridge for coconut water, and just general restlessness.  I think the coconut water minimized the cramping, but couldn't eliminate it altogether.

We have a Super Bowl party to go to on Sunday, bringing snacks and drinks.  I'm thinking meat of some sort - whether mini hot dogs or meatballs or a beef stick, I don't know - and maybe some hard cider and beer.  Gotta give that some thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment