Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Wednesday

Just a bad week. More sugar yesterday - cashew crunch, this time, and very stale it was. I walked marginally more yesterday than Monday, but other than that, did nothing. Not even stretches. I was in a putrid mood, stressed out by last minute Mardi Gras stuff. I really hate to think that I'm going to be enduring it this year, but that seems to be the trend at the moment. Not good. Something I just need to work on in myself, I think.

159.6 this morning. No real surprise there. suffice it to say that eating was just out of control.

I slept with Benadryl - and apparently needed it. I feel a bit better this morning, more rested. I'll probably repeat that tomorrow night, when I will, for about 15 hours, have the joint to myself entirely - no dogs or anything. Shoot, I may fall asleep as soon as I walk in the door.

Guess that's enough for today. Will try to improve over yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment