Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thursday

Mexican food for dinner last night. 158.2 this morning. I really need to lay off the chips.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • lemon gelatin water
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • veg and dip (carrots, zucchini, tomatoes, HVR in sour cream)
  • 2 pieces of cheese
  • chips and salsa and green sauce
  • chicken with pico and cheese and avocado
  • about a tablespoon of black beans (they were nasty)
  • a small handful of cashews
I think that was it. Hungry by dinner time, but I think the veg-and-dip helped overall, so I'm doing it again today. Not that it helped with the chips, but you do what you can. We finished the basket of chips, pretty much. Sigh.

I came pretty close to my step goal yesterday, by running errands after dinner again. It's still darkish in the evenings, and pitch dark in the mornings (not that we really want to get up early in any event). Evenings may be getting close, though - I think we were in the car en route to dinner when the sun officially set.

Sleep was okay - not great, and we haven't managed to get Charlie to sleep in his crate since we got back. Sigh. We're figuring it'll have to wait until the weekend to work on that. I feel rested this morning, and alert. That's a good thing.

Oh, and I wasn't sleepy on the way home last night. Still not sure what that was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment