Thursday, January 21, 2016

Thursday

This week is dragging. I know, next week is vacation and all that, but I don't think it's that this time. I've been fighting a cold (winning, now), sleep's been disturbed (putting it mildly), we've been busy at night all week, and have had very little time to just sit and collect my thoughts. Although, reading that, you'd think I'd have started it out saying that the week has just been flying by. I don't know. 

158.2 this morning. To prove that it's out of my control, here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs with ham and cheese
  • an apple
  • 4 pieces of cheddar
  • Olive Garden salad
  • Chicken Piccata (covered in capers, tomatoes, and lemon butter sauce, not bad)
  • 2 chocolate mints
  • 2 small handfuls of cashews
  • an indeterminate number of nasty cough drops
Oh, well that's why - all those damn cough drops. Except the day before, when I LOST like 2 pounds I'd eaten even more of them.

We leave for NOLA tomorrow. I will eat as well as I can - I will ABSOLUTELY avoid bread, after the last trip there - and when we get back, there should be enough light in the evening to get a walk in. I hope. And all of the list-making and other cat-herding, organization and planning stuff will be done, and we can settle down and start eating right and getting some mild exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment