Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday

About mid-morning yesterday it occurred to me that I'd been retaining water. Apparently so! 157.6 this morning.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • an apple
  • 4 pieces of cheese
  • a few peanuts
  • steak
  • Southern-style green beans
  • a single-serve Haagen-Dasz strawberry
  • a Lindt truffle
I didn't eat breakfast, because my stomach was still upset. Once I was ready to eat, though I was pretty hungry - so I inhaled dinner. I was so tired yesterday that I had to fight off sleep on the drive home, something that hasn't happened before. I hope it doesn't happen again.

Didn't do much yesterday - work, dinner, a stop at PetSmart, and then home. Snuggled with the dogs, who were all happy to be home. I should have done my shoulder exercises, but didn't. Need to do them tonight.

Sleep was good - but then, I took a benadryl, so it was helped along. I'm still a bit groggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment