Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday

And thank Goodness it is. Bad, bad night last night. I slept fine until around 2 am, and then was awake until slightly after 5. Fasciculating legs, threatening to cramp if I so much as bent them slightly. A stuffed up head and rough throat (I don't think it's a cold, but am not sure what it is) and that hopeless feeling of just being awake. Which sucks. I took a mucinex for my sinuses, and they stopped bothering me, but my legs are still at it. I guess I need to drink some bouillon.

157.2 today; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • lemon gelatin water
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • veg and dip
  • 2 pieces of cheese
  • mahi with crab meat and lemon butter sauce
  • green beans
  • a couple of spoonfuls of cheesy grits with andouille
  • a handful of cashews
  • a handful of salted dark-chocolate almonds
You know, that last item SHOULD have taken care of any cramping, right? Carbs, salt, etc. Nope. I haven't taken magnesium this week; maybe that's it.

In any event, I'm super tired today, and achy. Once I got up, I took aspirin as well. And I have a 2-hour deep tissue massage tomorrow, which should help with some of it. I haven't looked at the weather, but if it's decent, I mean to get a couple of on-purpose walks in. And spend quality time getting organized for our Mardi Gras trip, since that's in a week (how on earth did it come so fast???).

Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment