Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tuesday

Yesterday, I had bad cravings for chocolate, and ate all sorts of crap. We'd sent old Halloween candy and Hershey's nuggets to work last week, and by this week, were down to stale Nestle's Crunch bars and Butterfinger things - both single-bite sized. 

Thank Goodness for that, at least. Because I ate probably 6 or 7 of the Crunch bars, a couple of Nuggets, and 2 Butterfingers.

Also pecans. For good measure. I had a nasty headache on the way home, that subsided after eating dinner.

159.2 this morning. Not surprised, I guess. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • lemon gelatin water
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage patties
  • chocolate as described above
  • 1/4 cup of butter-roasted pecans
  • 2 brats
  • about 1/2 cup of live sauerkraut
  • some potato chips
  • a Lindt truffle ball of some sort
  • a few walnuts
I think that was it. Very weird, altogether.

No walking - I didn't even respond to my Vivofit going all red during the day. I did get my shoulder PT exercises done - and I can feel that this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment