Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wednesday

Completely out of control. I shouldn't be, but I am. I hate this. I did great all day until dinner, craved - and ate - french fries, and followed that up with handful upon handful of candy corn. 155.8. It should probably be worse.

Got a 1.1 mile walk in this morning though - took the light rail to work so I would not have a car here all weekend. Fasted, too - we didn't have time for breakfast in order to get to the light rail on time. Light rail is not a viable option for me under normal circumstances - as bad as my commute is, it's still faster. Ugh.

At least the election is over - that was definitely a source of stress for me. One down, many to go. I was so wired up from that stress - and all the sugar, I think - that even with a 10 mg Melatonin, I slept like crap. Although I fell asleep easier than I would have expected, which may be due to sheer exhaustion from the years of night sweats or something. I'm kind of a mess right now.

Vacation starts tonight. My plan is to eat as well as I can manage while we're gone. Try to avoid even buying sugary anything or fries. Stay away from chips and whatever (salsa, guac, etc), and hope for the best. Not sure what else I can do right now; I'm fighting demons and this past week or so, they've been winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment