Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday

And back at Monday again - no matter how many times I think I've escaped, it keeps coming back. Ah, well.

Pretty good weekend, I think. Got a lot done - 2 trips to the gym (!), cooking for the future, miscellaneous errands, silver polishing, picture re-framing, miscellaneous housecleaning - all sorts of things. I like that sort of weekend; it makes me feel like I've had one, where the ones spent resting and not doing much leave me feeling like I never stopped working at my paying job. The 2 gym trips proved very interesting - I walked a total of about 5 miles between them, on the track, to my "loud car music" playlist, and averaged somewhere around 13-minute miles both days. Yesterday, my second mile came in under 12 minutes. And generally, they didn't feel hard, although I'm stiff and a bit inflamed today from them.

Which brings me to my weight - 155.0 this morning, and I feel swollen up all over. I hope it's water and not fat, because my clothes are decidedly uncomfortable this morning - they fit okay, but as if I've changed shape in unexpected ways. Not pleasant.  

Eating yesterday came in at 65% fat, 6% carbs and what, 29% protein, I think? Not too bad - and quite bereft of snacking for once - as I said, I stayed busy yesterday.

Sleep, unfortunately, has been shite. I'm not quite sure why, but I'm having more hot flashes than usual. Again. I woke up thinking it was nearly morning at 10:30 pm. So annoying. Saturday night wasn't much better, nor was Friday, although for at least one of those, we had a space heater inadvertently running all bloody night, making the room rather hot.

Ketones were approaching Small last night - in between Trace and Small, but closer to Small. So my approach is getting close to where I want it to be. I have Fat Fast broccoli soup for lunch this week, and macadamias, and am hoping to stay at or above that point all week. Barring some horrid hormone-infused chocolate binge, I think I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment