Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tuesday

155.6 this morning - water.  I'm quite swollen up again, after an evening at the gym.  During which, I must note, I hit my Nike+ FuelBand goal for the first time.  I also "won" 8 hours yesterday.  Easily amused much?  You bet.  Anyway, I'm all stiff and sore this morning - had to get up at 2:30 to get Advil to get back to sleep.

Day 1 of the Whole 30 is over, and went fairly well.  Here's the details:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • chef's salad with ham, chicken, cheese, and blue cheese dressing
  • cheese (prior to workout - I was starving!)
  • Andouille sausage and mustard
  • cole slaw (commercial, so a bit of a deviation)
  • pecans with cheese spread
  • more cheese (starving at bedtime)
  • 1 tsp honey - I'm not giving that up for anything
That said about the honey, it wasn't working all that well last night - or I am having hot flashes again. I woke up at 10:50, 2:30, and just before 5:00 that I know of, and didn't get back to sleep easily any of those times. Feeling a little foggy this morning as a result.  I am getting overheated at night - can't tell if it's too hot in the bedroom or if it's just me, yet.  Probably the latter (heavy sigh). I would so like to be done with this.

At the gym, I did 13 laps, which works out to 1.14 miles - and the last lap was a cooldown. Unfortunately, the FuelBand "session" tracker doesn't track steps, which is a bit odd - I was hoping to work out how long my steps are, for use in figuring distance from the step counter. After the walking workout (I used my lovely progressive racewalk playlist), I did a few weights - inner and outer thighs, arm curls (which were pathetic!), and a back extension machine. I didn't go through all the weights to work out settings and stuff - I need to get some sort of paper set up to record all that on first.  Next trip. 

In the meantime, I will be working on attaining my goal for the "streak" (3 in a row), and winning more hours. Maybe go out and walk outside tomorrow as a New Year's thing. And I need to figure out what I want to achieve with the exercise - leaning out, for sure, but strength or overall endurance? And where?

No comments:

Post a Comment