Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday

151.2 this morning.  Sleep was decidedly worse last night than the night before or any of the honey nights. A lot of tossing and turning, and I woke up multiple times between 1 and 5. If tonight's similarly bad, the honey will be restarting tomorrow. It's good to do this, though; I was starting to think I was having a bit of confirmation bias.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • salami - 6 slices
  • Caesar salad
  • prime rib with horseradish sauce
  • asparagus
  • fruit - berries and pineapple
  • beef-vegetable soup
  • cheese
  • about 7 dark chocolate coconut almonds
I think that was it.  I saw a stronger "trace" ketosis measurement at bedtime than yesterday. My stomach is unhappy this morning, so I had just a couple pieces of cheese this morning and will be keeping things light.  Not sure what is bugging it; lunch yesterday was pretty clean, unless there was some sort of herb crust on the prime rib.

No comments:

Post a Comment