Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday

Slightly less hostile today, but not happy.  A couple of things going on - some stress, to start with, that's fueling things, and hormones are doing something odd, I think. I slept well enough, considering we had dog interruptions all night again.  That's getting old.

I got to bed late due to work last night, but despite that and the stress thing, got to sleep really quickly - probably less than 15 minutes after we put the lights out. And after getting up about an hour later with one of the dogs wanting outside, I got right back to sleep. The honey is good stuff.

However, I'm apparently not eating properly - that, or the hormone/stress stuff is causing some weight storage to occur.  152.6 this morning. And I feel all puffy.  Here's yesterday, as I remember it:
  • tea with cream
  • egg custard
  • 2 sausage patties
  • the usual supplements
  • 2 pieces of chocolate - a Lindor truffle, and a peppermint bark - not low-sugar
  • Beef with broccoli
  • a bottle of hard cider
  • about 6 almond-flour shortbread cookies
  • a coconut flour muffin
  • 1 tsp honey
A little carby, not all that bad compared to a SAD day, but high for me. Need to get back on the wagon, as it were.

No comments:

Post a Comment