Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wednesday

152.2, and more shit sleep. I think I'm going to stop the honey for a week and see if that changes anything. The weight - easily explained.  Here's yesterday:
  • egg custard
  • tea with cream
  • two pieces of cheese
  • chips and salsa
  • two cheese enchiladas with green chili
  • one square maltitol-sweetened chocolate
  • walnuts
  • one tsp honey
I'm bloated and feel rather nasty this morning, although the enchiladas were lick-the-plate delicious. I guess I need to learn to make decent green chili again, and start making enchiladas at home. That way, they come without the chips and salsa.

Very late night last night getting home - dinner well after 6:00. And an early day today so far - my commute lasted 2 hours and started at 6 am.  Ugh. "Life" is getting short shrift just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment