Sleep last night was not so great. Hot flashes woke me at 10:30, 1:something, and 3:25. The less-deep sleep meant that my hip started hurting. I think it's possible that some stretches I did on Sunday had the most to do with it not hurting that night, so I will be doing more of those stretches.
All that said, I feel well-rested and alert this morning, and I had vivid, remarkable dreams. And I'm at 150.0 this morning. Here's yesterday:
- tea with cream
- a coconut-flour, chocolate, dried-cherry muffin
- naked Double Quarter Pounder with cheese
- Qdoba bowl of shredded beef, salsa, cheese, sour cream, and guacamole
- about 6 dark chocolate coconut almonds
- a couple of almond-flour shortbread cookies
- 1 tsp honey
I was expecting to have stalled, or be a bit heavier this morning. Nice surprise to find that wasn't it.
I think I will avoid sweets after dinner tonight, see if only having the honey fixes the issue. But honestly, I don't think there's much I can do regarding the menopause symptoms. Sheer exhaustion might help me sleep through them, but I'm not exhausted. Ugh.