153.0 this morning. Here's yesterday:
- tea with cream
- scrambled eggs
- canadian bacon
- almond flour shortbread cookies with chocolate-amaretto ganache (4 total)
- a tiny bottle of prosecco
- boneless short ribs braised in beer and beef stock (a keeper)
- mashed cheesy cauliflower
- a lot of cashews
- 6 chocolate coconut almonds
- a teaspoon of honey
I was craving salt last night - not entirely sure why, but I ate cashews to help with it. I wish humans could just do a salt lick, or something. Anyway, I'm still recovering from my massage on Saturday - it was amazing in terms of finding and killing off what was ailing me, but resulted in a lot of reactive inflammation.
I need to get life under control again; with it wonky, eating goes wonky.
For what it's worth, putting ganache on the shortbread was a total success. It's dark chocolate from a Lindt 85% bar, heavy cream, and amaretto, so it's not very sweet, and just suits the shortbread cookies perfectly. Very rich.