Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday

Ugh. I spent yesterday eating crap. No other way to describe it, really.  152.8 today.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • cheese (a lot throughout the day)
  • Brach's peppermint nougats (5)
  • potato chips
  • multiple almond flour shortbread cookies with chocolate ganache
  • 1 tsp honey
I think that was it; it felt worse than that. I found the candy at the Target near work; the one by our house doesn't carry it any more.  It's my idea of the perfect Christmas candy - peppermint-flavored and chewy, and not too sweet.  Made with corn syrup as the first ingredient, though, so I cannot even pretend it's benign.

No ketosis at bedtime, obviously.  I am armed with cheese and salami and two of the cookies today; will that be enough to keep me eating healthy?  I tend to doubt it. Life has been annoying lately, and I'm struggling to avoid a sugar bender - not very successfully, either.

Sleep's been okay.  Woke last night briefly at about 1 am, then again some time after 4.  Both times I fell asleep again almost immediately after checking the time. Lots of dreams, though I don't remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment