Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesday

I went to bed between 7 and 8 last night - didn't go to sleep until after 9, but I felt crappy enough to just want to go lay down after we got home from dinner. I slept from 9 to 11:51 pm, and then tossed and turned, with occasional sleep events, until the alarm went off this morning. This is a hell of a way to live.

I have officially given up chocolate for Lent, which starts today, so yesterday, I pigged out. Seven dark chocolate peanut butter cups, after going to bed. Beyond that, here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • macadamia nuts
  • 2 pieces of cheddar cheese
  • caesar salad, no croutons
  • 2 orders of Red Lobster scampi
  • green beans
  • (and the peanut butter cups)
I guess, in context, 7 peanut butter cups probably didn't do a lot of damage. And I won't be having any more for 40 days or so, unless I decide to take "Lent vacations" on Sundays, as the Church allows. Probably won't.

I have made an appointment to see the doc. Now I need to make a list of what I'm running into and what I'm interested in confirming one way or another, and what I want to do about it depending on what we determine or confirm. And what I don't want to do.

Struggling through the day today, I think. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment