Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday

I did manage to remember it was Thursday all day yesterday, so I am working from home today. Got some sleep last night, as well - still not a perfect night's sleep, but restorative. I'll take it.

154.6 this morning; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements, extra potassium
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage
  • 2 cheddar cheese sticks
  • macadamia nuts
  • 2 1" square Snickers bars (found in a stocking in my cube - and they were delicious)
  • naked burger with chopped green chiles and cheese, sliced tomatoes
  • 2 pieces of Cheddar cheese
  • about 1/3 cup walnuts
  • 1 tsp honey
I was hungry at bedtime again. Don't know about my state of ketosis last night, though. I did really well last week, not being terribly hungry or wanting to snack, so I think I was in ketosis then (also, I had zero capacity for alcohol, which seems to be a side-effect for me).

My only issue today is that, while I did sleep, I was still really stiff and achy this morning. Not pleasant at all. 

Long day today - got work tonight that could run very late (including getting up tomorrow to repeat the process). If it doesn't run too long tomorrow, I'm doing a 5K. Crossing my fingers that I can, since the weather is supposed to be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment