Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tuesday

I am all bloated. I don't think I ate all that badly yesterday, but it didn't improve the all-bloatedness thing. 158.2 this morning, and I feel all of it. My pants do not fit. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon (I think)
  • string cheese (3 pieces)
  • 3 dark chocolate peanut butter cups ("given up for lent" is not working)
  • 2 packages of Frollicks cheese crisps
  • a slice of coconut flour pumpkin bread
  • a few (maybe 6) potato chips
  • steak with blue cheese crumbles
  • Southern-style green beans with bacon
I think that's it, but I could be wrong. I worked at home yesterday, due to the snow, and it seems like I hit the fridge or cupboard more often than that. By and large, though, it's pretty good food - the chocolate and potato chips were the only truly bad things. None of those today, I can say with reasonable confidence.

Sleep last night was not as good as over the weekend, but by no means bad. I dreamed - one particularly vivid dream that I recalled clearly at 4:15 but don't remember at all now - woke then and maybe only then, and didn't really fall back asleep before the alarm. Still, that's pretty good. I feel rested and tired all at the same time. The latter may be body aches, which are still plaguing me. I'd say cutting out the chocolate and potato chips would help reduce those. Doing that and maybe going for a spa treatment this weekend - I have a gift certificate for something lengthy.

My drive in was aggravating this morning; I think I will have to try the de-stress brainwave session today. Maybe that will get my shoulders relaxed; they're part of the achiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment