Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tuesday

156.6, so some of it's coming back down. More to come, I hope, but a start, anyway.

Yesterday's eating was okay - I only logged part of it so far, but the parts I didn't log included a Cobb salad, a cup of green chile, and 2 rice-flour cookies, so I'm fairly sure it wasn't too high-carb. We also got to the gym and I walked 1.7 miles fairly briskly - more briskly than the 5K, for sure. And then went home and read on paper. That worked great to make me sleepy - I was ready to go to bed at 8:00 - but didn't work to keep me asleep once in bed. I got rest - possibly because I was asleep before 9 pm - but woke up at 10:50 (I think) and 3:20 and 4:49, the last time for good. I was able to get back to sleep fairly quickly, so I'm not super messed up this morning, but it sure would be nice to string oh, about 30 nights of full sleep together, just to see what it's like.

Stress is okay, I guess. I am starting to feel the pressure to get things wrapped and mailed, and hope to get that done, or mostly done, tonight. And we still have to decorate for Christmas at some point - hasn't happened yet, though.

Trace ketosis at bedtime last night. That's about it, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment