Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday

I went to bed at 11:30 last night because of work. I spent much of yesterday knowing that the night would be unpleasantly late, and let that influence my mood, so I ate a lot of crap prior to the actual period of work. I'm not feeling tremendously great this morning, both because of the eating and the lack of sleep - I'm weak and achy and cranky and my stomach hurts. 155.2 this morning, so the week as a whole was a gradual weight reduction. It would have been faster, I think, if I could have resisted the garbage.

"Garbage" consisting of rice flour cookies, dark chocolate peanut butter cups, and cashews. And a couple of Zapps Voodoo potato chips. And some homemade eggnog, which didn't come out very tasty; I think I will toss the rest of it.

Today's theme is surviving to the end of it, so I can get some sleep. And probably not eating much until my stomach stops feeling nasty. And trying not to faceplant on my desk before about 3:30 this afternoon. Ow.

No comments:

Post a Comment