Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday

156.4 this morning. Got decent, albeit drugged, sleep last night, but, as usual, could use more. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • 3 pieces of cheese
  • a ziploc bag of strawberries
  • turkey
  • salad with balsamic vinaigrette and almonds
  • mixed vegetables with butter
  • ham with pineapple
  • a baked sweet potato
  • 3-4 chocolates
  • a tsp of honey
I'm back trying the honey at bedtime thing as an effort to improve sleep a bit - so even if it's short, maybe it's more restorative. Too early to tell if it helped or not from the last 2 nights - I'll give it next week to see if it helps on a longer-term basis.

I'm feeling a bit bloated this morning, so imagine my weight will go further down - but we will have to wait and see on that as well. Right now, given the issues I've been having the past few weeks, though, sleep is my top focus. Not sure yet, beyond honey, what I am going to do about it; something to think about with my slightly better brain today.

No comments:

Post a Comment