Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tuesday

155.2 again. Eating yesterday was light, I think - my log says very light, but I didn't add in a bunch of lightly glazed pecans or the praline or the 2 mint chocolates, so I suspect it was a bit high on the carbs. Very light Trace ketosis last night.

No exercise to speak of; I got home, went and got dinner, and took a bath, and that occupied all the time between work and bedtime. I was very cold in the evening - possibly the end of being "paleo sick" for the day - I'd felt a little off starting at 1:30 yesterday morning with a "hurts to breathe but not to swallow" sore throat and a few body aches, and I took aspirin a couple of times during the day to fend that all off. I feel fine now - the bath seemed to fix what ailed me - and I got a pretty good night's sleep last night - woke once at 2 am, looked at the time, and fell asleep almost instantly - and the next thing I knew, the alarm was going off. Not bad.

That's about it, really. Normal breakfast this morning, not much planned for the day (Lee's still very sick, so no gym trips this week, I'd bet). Hopefully a calm, quiet sort of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment