Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday

Leaving on vacation this afternoon.  148.4 this morning, so I think the ballgown is safe.  Phew!  This has been harder than I'd anticipated.  And don't think for a minute that I'm going to pig out while gone - I'm not!!!  Yesterday was another weird one, due to being on my own.  Here's the breakdown:
  • cheese (cheddar first thing, swiss when I got home - probably 2.5 oz max)
  • the usual supplements
  • tea with cream
  • two clementines
  • a bag of beef jerky
  • 10 chocolate cherries
  • rather too many cashews
That was it, basically.  Never got around to eating dinner properly; I got busy and by the time I wasn't busy, I wasn't hungry.  Today should be just weird.  Flying at 3:50, so dinner at that point is out.  Leaving for the airport at noonish, so lunch is kind of out.  Probably a large tea-with-cream while waiting for the flight, and another plain tea on the plane.  Then dinner late, after we land.  So far, I've had tea with cream, supplements, cheese (just 1), a clementine, and 5 chocolate cherries.  Suspect more chocolate is in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment