Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thursday

Menopause is starting to assert itself again.  Hot flashes a bit last night, but worse, what I think was a panic attack that woke me at 2:45 and made it very difficult to get back to sleep until close to 5:00.  So I'm dragging a good bit today.  And this is with melatonin; heaven knows what it would be like without.

150.2 this morning.  Here's yesterday:
  • a piece of cheddar cheese
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • one clementine (meeting late prevented me from eating the other)
  • about 1/2 pound of gyro meat with onions
  • tzaziki sauce
  • about 1/2 cup of rice
  • I'm guessing a serving and a half of potato chips
Because I got some.  I don't want to use cashews for salt cravings; they're too expensive.  The chips worked fine and dandy.  LoseIt tells me I was at 28g protein (wow - low!!!) 13%, 58g carbs - 26%, and 62g fat, 62%.  Everything much lower than yesterday, but the protein seems very much too low.  I think I've seen guidelines indicating I should be eating around 1 g of protein per kg weight (okay, mass.  Whatever.  I did take Physics), and that would be closer to Tuesday's level - 68ish grams.

Today may not be much better, truly.  No breakfast again, owing to the bad sleep, and so far, I've had a clementine and a bag of beef jerky.  I think I'll go get some lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment