Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday

Sleep is difficult again, right now.  It's very cold outside, which makes Lee preternaturally cold and causes him to want a warm bedroom.  And I prefer a cold bedroom.  Add to that the return of hot flashes - so far, not constant, but certainly annoying, and requiring me to kick the covers off.  So I'm a bit tired.  150.6 this morning again.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the new usual supplements
  • two clementines
  • meat loaf (1-1/2 pieces)
  • sauteed mushrooms and onions in butter
  • green beans
  • salad with blue cheese, cranberries, walnuts, and balsamic vinaigrette
  • one chocolate almond cherry thing
  • three handsful of cashews
I did stop there - full - in the evening, which I guess is a good thing.  More salad-with-meat variation tonight, though not sure what, exactly.  I had a piece of cheese for breakfast this morning; we didn't want to get up.  Two more clementines with me should that prove insufficient.  But most of my calories in the evening, certainly.

No comments:

Post a Comment