Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday

This is one of those days.  I'm in a putrid mood for a variety of reasons, one of which is that I'm up to 151.0 again this morning.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage (2 patties)
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • roast beef (2 thin slices)
  • green beans
  • shredded lettuce
  • pico de gallo
  • taco "meat" (Country Buffet - I'm guessing there were fillers)
  • queso sauce
  • 4 pieces of cheese
And I stopped.  Note that I ate no identifiable sugar yesterday, although the sausage were "maple" flavored.  I see nothing there to add a half-pound to my weight.  Nothing.  It's very irksome.  Effing hormones.

Travel for work early next week, starting on Sunday.  3 days in Anaheim for a conference.  Sunday afternoon at Disneyland.  I'm thinking turkey leg.  Gonna find out where they dispense them this time, by gum.  And get a lot of walking in.  Somehow.  I'm taking beef jerky and walnuts with me as stopgap items, in case the food is atrocious.

No comments:

Post a Comment