Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday

Wow.  I've got nothing this morning.  151.4.  Lee and I are committed to eating variations on "meat and salad" for the next two weeks, and after that, don't know.  I added 3 of the PHD supplements to my mornings - copper, iodine, and C.  No idea if they'll do much, honestly.  

Slept like crap last night - added another duvet to the bed and fought with it all night.  My shoulder hurts, my neck hurts, I have a mild headache, and I'm dehydrated - my eyes and skin are drier than dry.  Oh, and hot flashes, of course.  Looks like we're heading in for another round.  That, or I'm feverish - the dry eyes and high temps sound more like that, truly.

This is our last full week before vacation, though.  That's got to be worth something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment