Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday

151.8 this morning.  I truly am on the brink of throwing my hands up in despair.  Oh, and I'm starting to get a few mild hot flashes, as if things weren't wonderful enough.  Gah!

The ball is two weeks from yesterday.  I can hold on trying to eat more salads and fewer nuts and less cheese and so forth for two weeks, but without any hope of substantive change, I guess.  I did buy a Spanx thing to wear with the ball gown, which will help a bit, but it's just so annoying.

Once we get back from the cruise, I'm going to re-read PHD and try it for real.  I'll use this to make a list of specific actions, and go from there.  Not sure what else I can do, really.  I'm hoping that the change will get me a bit more energetic; of late, I've just been so draggy this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment