Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday

Well, bugger!  Things are back on the upswing again, darn it.  147.0 this morning.  And I didn't eat that much yesterday.  Ah, well.  I'll continue to increase my protein intake as much as possible, in hopes that things settle down.

Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements (Monday)
  • tea with cream
  • cheese (3 pieces)
  • naked classic smashburger (size, large) with cheese and pickles
  • wedge salad with blue cheese dressing and bacon bits
  • the remains of some rather nasty cherry chocolate-esque things I bought to eat at the movies - about 1/2 cup worth, I think (probably that 1/2 pound gain right there)
That was it.  Could certainly be lingering aftereffects from the Mexican food (another bout planned for Saturday coming up, too).  But I think if I can wangle another day or so of lean protein, clean fats (cream, bacon) and veg, I should be back on the downward trend.  We shall see.

It occurs to me that I've stopped exercising, too.  That kinda got lost in the midst of Mardi Gras and the job change.  No surprise, really, but I guess I'd best get back to it, since I have committed to doing the Bolder Boulder this May.

No comments:

Post a Comment